Earn and Learn with Mighty Minds
Pick the times you want to work from home, have all the resources and technical training provided, and be well paid for your time.
Are you an experienced teacher who is familiar with the new Queensland Senior Curriculum and Assessment (ATAR) system in your specialist subject area? Mighty Minds is seeking a team of passionate, senior teachers to fill a variety of new roles. We are looking for applicants for the following positions:
Advantages of joining Mighty Minds:
- Earn a second income to supplement your teaching income.
- Broaden your professional network within the education industry.
- Gain more teaching experience.
- Develop experience creating resources (particularly in the case of assessment designers).
- Deepen your knowledge of the new Queensland senior syllabus.
All these positions have the potential to develop into full-time, permanent work. We are looking for a dedicated team who will enhance student learning and promote a climate of success.
All applicants must:
- Be familiar with the QCAA syllabus for the relevant senior subjects that they are applying for.
- Be committed to delivering quality education.
- Have exceptional communication skills, particularly if applying for tutoring or facilitator roles.
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Be willing to learn how to use the required technology. We will provide the training you need.
If this sounds like the position for you, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your application:
- A cover letter (one page maximum) outlining the role(s) you wish to apply for. Please ensure you outline why you are interested in working at Mighty Minds and list any training you have completed related to the new senior system in Queensland
- Your CV.
- Any other supporting documentation you believe is relevant to your application.