Earn and Learn with Mighty Minds
Pick the times you want to work from home, have all the resources and technical training provided, and be well paid for your time.
Are you an experienced teacher who is familiar with the new Queensland Senior Curriculum and Assessment (ATAR) system in your specialist subject area? Mighty Minds is seeking a team of passionate, senior teachers to fill a variety of new roles. We are looking for applicants for the following positions:
Mighty Minds are currently in the process of developing mock external examinations, and we are looking for specialist QLD senior teachers who would be willing to work on creating these for a variety of subjects including: Mathematics (all three levels), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Literature, Accounting, Ancient History, Business, Economics, Geography, Legal Studies, Modern History, Philosophy and Reason, Study of Religion, Film Television and New Media, Dance, Drama and Languages.
This is a fantastic way for teachers to earn a complementary income while gaining valuable experience and feedback around the writing of exams. Support from the Mighty Minds team will ensure that this experience is a valuable PD opportunity which addresses all three domains of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers. We are particularly interested in teachers who have QCAA assessor or endorser qualifications but all are welcome to apply. Please email your resume to email@example.com to express interest in a position.
Advantages of joining Mighty Minds:
- Earn a second income to supplement your teaching income.
- Broaden your professional network within the education industry.
- Gain more teaching experience.
- Develop experience creating resources (particularly in the case of assessment designers).
- Deepen your knowledge of the new Queensland senior syllabus.
All these positions have the potential to develop into full-time, permanent work. We are looking for a dedicated team who will enhance student learning and promote a climate of success.
All applicants must:
- Be familiar with the QCAA syllabus for the relevant senior subjects that they are applying for.
- Be committed to delivering quality education.
- Have exceptional communication skills, particularly if applying for tutoring or facilitator roles.
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Be willing to learn how to use the required technology. We will provide the training you need.
If this sounds like the position for you, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your application:
- A cover letter (one page maximum) outlining the role(s) you wish to apply for. Please ensure you outline why you are interested in working at Mighty Minds and list any training you have completed related to the new senior system in Queensland
- Your CV.
- Any other supporting documentation you believe is relevant to your application.