Earn and Learn with Mighty Minds
Why should great teachers join our team?
Success relies on an effective collaboration between motivated students and passionate teachers. The greatest success comes with teachers that provide their students with the “one percenters”; the tips, activities and guidance that make a student become an excellent one. Mighty Minds is currently forming a team of the “one percenter” teachers. Each of these teachers has a huge impact individually. Just imagine the impact they will have when they work collectively. This is why you should join our collaboration … And yes we do pay you as well.
Mighty Minds are currently in the process of developing mock external examinations, and we are looking for specialist QLD senior teachers who would be willing to work on creating these for a variety of subjects including: Mathematics (all three levels), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Literature, Accounting, Ancient History, Business, Economics, Geography, Legal Studies, Modern History, Philosophy and Reason, Study of Religion, Film Television and New Media, Dance, Drama and Languages.
Advantages of joining Mighty Minds:
- Earn a second income to supplement your teaching income.
- Broaden your professional network within the education industry.
- Gain more teaching experience.
- Develop experience creating resources (particularly in the case of assessment designers).
- Deepen your knowledge of the new Queensland senior syllabus.
All applicants must:
- Be familiar with the QCAA syllabus for the relevant senior subjects that they are applying for.
- Be committed to delivering quality education.
- Have exceptional communication skills, particularly if applying for tutoring or facilitator roles.
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Be willing to learn how to use the required technology. We will provide the training you need.
Our resources are being constantly developed and improved, and our online portal is forever expanding, with over 12 000 teachers now online. This is a collaboration you don’t want to miss out on; work from home at times that suit you, improve your teaching and produce outstanding subject resources for your students while earning a supplementary income. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team!
Please include in your application:
- A cover letter (one page maximum) outlining the role(s) you wish to apply for. Please ensure you outline why you are interested in working at Mighty Minds and list any training you have completed related to the new senior system in Queensland
- Your CV.
- Any other supporting documentation you believe is relevant to your application.